Required New Student Enrollment Documents

Immunization Records Student Official Birth Certificate Student’s Social Security Card Parent/Guardian photo ID Proof of physical residency within the school district (utility statements less than 6 months old or an address paper from Wyoming County Courthouse Legal custody papers Name of the current school (phone and fax number, if out-of-state)

Read More